Tax Depreciation

Property Tax Depreciation

Have you recently invested in a newly investment property and are wanting to maximise your deductions. We recommend in getting a quantity surveyor report done on the property. This repost will give you endless deductions on your investment property to maximise your negative gearing.

We recommend and use a company called depwest. They are very professional when it comes to depreciating your property. If the property is between 0-10 years old, the property is likely to have substantial depreciation in which you can claim on your end of year tax.

Properties which are older than 10 years may still have some value there for depreciation so please do not hesitate to give the professionals at Depwest a call as they will be able to advise you further on this.

Please feel free to visit their website on